I have been living in Finland for about six months now, and my urge to paint has become unbearable.
I'm looking for a workspace where I can work in peace.
- The space should be at least ± 10 m².
- Natural light would be preferable, but installing daylight lamps a decent alternative.
- If the workspace is shared, I'd prefer having the possibility to (visually) isolate myself, although this is by no means a deal-breaker.
- I am not noisy, excepting maybe through the sporadic use of machinery.
- I mostly work with oil paints. Any means to ventilate the space would be extremely welcome, even though I do naturally prefer using non-toxic thinners and other mediums.
- Depending on the techniques used, there is a chance of spilling paints or other substances, so a space where that kind of work is allowed would be preferable, even though it will be easy to prevent messy work.
- The location doesn't matter much - I'd be happy to have an atelier at all - but anything close to Vuosaari or easily accessible by metro will be favoured.
- It would need to have access to a toilet and a sink.
Who you are and what you do?: I am a visual artist. I paint, create a lot of CGI that never sees the light of day, photograph (mostly textures), and write at times.
Shared working space
Meeting space / Event venue
Atelier / Workshop / Studio
ARS - Artist Residency Swap
Field of work:
Audio / Music
Rough Work Allowed
Noisy Work Allowed
Chill / Lounge Area
Scanner / Printer
Wi-Fi / Internet
Coffee / Tea
Tags: atelier painter visualarts finearts
Listing created Feb 5, 2021